• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==

missy    0

Does anyone have a easy way to move a flat screen TV? One is a 52" and the other is smaller. This is a IN Country move. About an hour away. I was thinking of wrapping them in blankets. Has anyone move their flat screens? Should they be standing or laying flat.

Thank you in advance,

Missy

ReevesTribe    0

When we shipped our flat screen with our container, we paid to have a few things professionally packed & the flat screen was one of those things. They packed it standing & advised us to pack it in the container the same way.

Jessica

missy    0

Thank you...I think we will try wrapping it in cardboard and than a big blanket and put it between a couple of mattresses standing up.

Thank you...I think we will try wrapping it in cardboard and than a big blanket and put it between a couple of mattresses standing up.

Sounds like a good plan. Try to prevent it from jarring around too much as well, perhaps something cushiony on the bottom. Protecting the screen from puncture or scratches is one of the big things as I'm sure you know. Maybe a blanket against the screen, then the cardboard...

Edited by elosodelcerro