• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership.   Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate forum.   Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum.   Paul M. Forums Moderator ==
!Mark!

Inexpensive Flights - Delta

33 posts in this topic

Dont know where you have that info of Mexico not being committed? Its a world cup match and is set for March 24th at Azteca stadium. That wont be changed other than the hour of the day for the game to start. Unless you know something I have not heard.

Possibly they will change the city to maybe Guadalajara or something but not the date. So if they do change cities well I get on a flight or bus Mexico City to Guadalajara. I already have my air ticket to Mexico.

Im going. Was at the game June 2013 and was incredible.

Dont know where you have that info of Mexico not being committed? Its a world cup match and is set for March 24th at Azteca stadium. That wont be changed other than the hour of the day for the game to start. Unless you know something I have not heard.

Possibly they will change the city to maybe Guadalajara or something but not the date. So if they do change cities well I get on a flight or bus Mexico City to Guadalajara. I already have my air ticket to Mexico.

Im going. Was at the game June 2013 and was incredible.

Of course the date and time are set, but not the location.

yeah Induna you could be right. frankly I dont care. Monterrey Guadalajara no problem. Internal mexican flights are cheap and so are buses.

I still think it will be Azteca for the money they make with 100K seats versus other stadiums. But no problem. If they do it to accomodate players that are not used to the altitude no problem better for us.

We need those 3 points. No matter what city we get them in.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor