Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Newman,


It likely depends upon how much moolah you plan to send.


It prolly would be a sensible idea to phone the (main) local WU office in CR and to ask them.


Also maybe contact the Embassy in Pavas to inquire.


Those are the things I would do if I wanted to know.




Paul M.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.