Missy, there are two (known) ways to get boxes. It really depends upon the type and quality you need.

Easiest:

Stores will allow you to take their used product shipment boxes. EPA, Pricesmart, Walmart, and probably any large store in the area where you live. Mostly the boxes are "broken down" (unfolded) so check them out and select those that weren't cut/damaged when opened and product unloaded. Then use strong tape to make them boxes again.

Alternative: (that actually sells boxes)

Cajas de Cartón el Universo (2226 1015)

Address: 400 meters South of "El Pipiolo" in Plaza Viquez,

San Jose, CR.

So if you need to purchase new, that's the only place that I know.

If you just need sturdy boxes, free with careful selection is an alternative. Good luck!

Colin

Edited by CMinCR

Missy, there are two (known) ways to get boxes. It really depends upon the type and quality you need.

Easiest:

Stores will allow you to take their used product shipment boxes. EPA, Pricesmart, Walmart, and probably any large store in the area where you live. Mostly the boxes are "broken down" (unfolded) so check them out and select those that weren't cut/damaged when opened and product unloaded. Then use strong tape to make them boxes again.

Alternative: (that actually sells boxes)

Cajas de Cartón el Universo (2226 1015)

Address: 400 meters South of "El Pipiolo" in Plaza Viquez,

San Jose, CR.

So if you need to purchase new, that's the only place that I know.

If you just need sturdy boxes, free with careful selection is an alternative. Good luck!

Colin

Thank you Colin, I don't live to far from Plaza Viquez i will check it out. I did find some in Pequeo Mundo .