To all my forum friends and acquaintances. Please ring in the new year in an enjoyable fashion and look forward to another year of personal fulfillment. Tis our first New Years Eve in Costa Rica and we are going to celebrate it at the pool with friends. Food, entertainment, a swim, and fireworks are in order.

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Edited by T&VSmith

Happy New Year to you, too, Tom & also to all our Forums Members.

I'll actually miss being in tiquicia when the wild cacophony of fireworks starts erupting in earnest there in slightly more than two hours, at this writing!

Cheers!

Paul M.

==

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

So, since you have just made your first faux pas of the New Year, possibly before celebrating... by having missed the tilde on the on the 'ñ' and wished us all a 'Happy New Anus'... we will accept your celebratory wishes on good faith!!!!! 0rm4Z3B.gif

We wish you, Terry & Viv and all the other regulars on the forum, all the very best for 2015

Went to bed early-ish, as usual, last night with my dog crouching by the bed after hearing fireworks.

Woke up, as usual, to the sound of fireworks at midnight, opened my eyes to find a fireworks display going off that I could see through the trees, lying in bed. Serendipity! What a great way to welcome the new year. (Or the new anus...)

This morning, I woke to find a puddle of dog pee in the living room. Hope this is not an omen for the rest of the year!

Hope 2015 will be the best year ever for all of you.

Edited by eleanorcr