starbay

Renting in JACO

I have found an "Enclosed" 2 bedroom apartment, nicely furnished, A/C, with a pool and washing machine for USD $500.00 a month. It has two garages and it is a walled-in complex. The electric is an additional $75.00 a month and High Speed Cable was quoted at $60.00.

My question(s) is/are, is this a good price for being 1 mile from the beach and in a secure location?

Anyone with contacts in real estate in JACO that can do better I would appreciate their contact info.

Thx

Starbay

Sounds reasonable to me though you are overpaying for the cable I think... but not too much. The only way to REALLY know is to visit and price 3-4 others in the same area, and then you will know. Have a Tico do this as you will never be quoted correctly once they find out your are not a Tico. TG

I have found an "Enclosed" 2 bedroom apartment, nicely furnished, A/C, with a pool and washing machine for USD $500.00 a month. It has two garages and it is a walled-in complex. The electric is an additional $75.00 a month and High Speed Cable was quoted at $60.00.

My question(s) is/are, is this a good price for being 1 mile from the beach and in a secure location?

Anyone with contacts in real estate in JACO that can do better I would appreciate their contact info.

Thx

Starbay

Sounds like a deal in Jaco. If you decide not to take it or know of another apartment like this please let me know. My husband and I are moving down in that area 1st week in June and are building but need to rent until construction of our home is complete. We plan to come down around 5/20 to look for a rental.

Thanks

Robin

I will be there 5-17 = 5-22. I have a great builder if you need one. (American)

Write:

Daphne Rochester

Pacific Properties

pacificprop@racsa.co.cr

She has rentals in Jaco.

Let me know if you want to have a drink when you are down.

Jerry

Edited by TicoGrande

Thx

Starbay

Would you mind passing on the websites you have been using to find such property. I am struggling to find good rentals in this price range.

Thanks!

I will be there 5-17 = 5-22. I have a great builder if you need one. (American)

Write:

Daphne Rochester

Pacific Properties

pacificprop@racsa.co.cr

She has rentals in Jaco.

Let me know if you want to have a drink when you are down.

Jerry

Hi, Jerry,

We bought property near Uvita & also plan on building; would your builder travel that far?

Hi, Jerry,

We bought property near Uvita & also plan on building; would your builder travel that far?

David,

I am very interested in the costal area between Uvita and Domincal ....... I would love to get your thoughts on the area.

Kahuna