• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership.   Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate forum.   Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum.   Paul M. Forums Moderator ==
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bwickson

Paid Membership - Heard Nothing

2 posts in this topic

Looking for some advice - I signed up and paid up via PayPal for a membership in ARCR. I've never paid for anything on PayPal that I didn't get an immediate acknowledgement of some sort, but got nothing. I emailed twice to ask if this was the norm or if I should have received something. I don't have a membership number or explanation of how to make inquiries.

Just checking to see if there is no automation and this process will just take a while.

Regards,

Bill

Hello BWickson,

If you have kept the transaction number for the PayPal payment you made I would suggest that you phone ARCR and ask member services if they see your payment for membership. Call them, don't email; it is way too easy for emails ot get lost in cyberspace en route to Costa Rca.

If you decide to phone and are outside CR set up a Skype account (it's a free download) and then you can buy a few SkypeOut minutes and call ARCR from the US for 6.4-cents US per minute, a bargain and a money-saver if for some reason you have to call back a second time to ask questions.

Hope this helps!

Paul M.

==