Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ss'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Association of Costa Rica Residents (ARCR) - Retirement, Life, Work and Travel in Costa Rica
    • The ARCR Forums Notices
    • Residency and Citizenship In Costa Rica - Laws and Current Policy
    • Living or Retiring in Costa Rica
    • Moving to Costa Rica
    • Communications, Technology and The Internet in Costa Rica
    • Travel in Costa Rica
    • The Costa Rica Business Forum - Doing Business in Costa Rica
    • Open Forum - Topics NOT specifially related to Life in Costa Rica
    • Any Property For Sale or Wanted - Including rentals or other items
    • Real Estate in Costa Rica
    • ARCR Support Forum
    • El Foro en EspaƱol

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start








MSN/Windows Messenger

Found 1 result

  1. Experts - I have a neighbor who is applying for residency and he worked for the Railroad in the USA for many many years. He called the Embassy in CR to get a copy of his "SS income" and they said they cannot provide since he worked for the railroad. He has to contact the railroad in the US to get a letter. He did that, but they will not notarize the letter. Has anyone on this forum gone through the Pensionado process being a retired employee from the US railroad system? I've never heard of such, but guess anything is possible given that I believe the railroad is a pseudo-government entity. Thoughts? Any advice/guidance would be great. Thx! squigglesrus

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.