Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'self employed'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Association of Costa Rica Residents (ARCR) - Retirement, Life, Work and Travel in Costa Rica
    • The ARCR Forums Notices
    • Residency and Citizenship In Costa Rica - Laws and Current Policy
    • Living or Retiring in Costa Rica
    • Moving to Costa Rica
    • Communications, Technology and The Internet in Costa Rica
    • Travel in Costa Rica
    • The Costa Rica Business Forum - Doing Business in Costa Rica
    • Open Forum - Topics NOT specifially related to Life in Costa Rica
    • Any Property For Sale or Wanted - Including rentals or other items
    • Real Estate in Costa Rica
    • ARCR Support Forum
    • El Foro en EspaƱol

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start








MSN/Windows Messenger

Found 1 result

  1. Hello, I am preparing to launch a new website for tourism in Costa Rica. I was talking to an accountant about how to pay myself and one other north american employee (along with several other local employees). He suggested that we could set up the Costa Rican corporation, and then go to Immigration with him to petition for work visas, for the two of us, in the name of the corporation that we are uniquely able to operate. He says that we should be able to open bank accounts this way, as well. Does anyone have experience or insight into this? I've read that working with immigration can be slow, but that's not my question. Can it be done, is what I am more interested in learning. Thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.