Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About dreaming

  • Rank
    Contributing Member
  1. From my experience there isn't a lot of "Concession" beachfront property because the area has not been properly "Zoned" (for lack of a better word) in a particular area. In that case you can receive a Uso de suelo, or Use of Soil from the Municipal. You can probably build or upgrade an existing structure as long as it isn't in the 50 meter zone.
  2. Something else to think about is if you have a loan originating in C.R. can you write off the interest amount from your U.S. income taxes, such as with a primary residence or secondary home loan in the states! I don't know.
  3. My question is if the IRS is going to tax you then shouldn't they also give you tax credits such as the primary residences exemption I believe $500,000 ?
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.