Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About lapiloto

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. better talk to a good US tax accountant. I know someone who just took it in the shorts when selling a home that has been in a CR corp. Gain no matter it was that it was considered income to a foreign corp and as such taxed to high heaven. buena suerte...
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.