Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral


About sabo941

  • Rank
    ARCR Forums Expert
  • Birthday 02/27/1975

Registration Fields

  • Yahoo
  1. Thanks but my kids were held at gunpoint for hrs. I carry and have staff that carry. Shoot First.
  2. sabo941

    Wire Transfer from US

    Less than 10K still works for cash, sorry I don't wire anymore. When I did it was less than 10 clearly I have been out of the loop for a time, but as I was trying to say keep your self with in the law.
  3. sabo941

    rentista to permanent

    They may only be the old paper books but I have seen both 5 and 10 years. I have only gotten a 2 year myself.
  4. sabo941

    Spirit Air pilots on strike

    about 20% of the air crews are managent and can staff about 30% of flights for a time.
  5. sabo941

    rentista to permanent

    2,5 or 10 years
  6. I was wrong and for my trouble I get to get a new carry permit as they should not have given me one when they did this last may.
  7. sabo941

    rentista to permanent

    Sorry I have no idea.
  8. I will ask next week about the new law. The minster lives down the street. As far as ARCR, both they and TG have always been on the [you must have your permanent] kick, long before January I would not just trust what they say. ARCR and TG have been right about other things, this has been the only thing I have found wrong info on in the past both on this sight and TG very good sight as well.
  9. Again I just renewed mine in may with no trouble. I could have grandfathered in I don't know.
  10. sabo941


    Yes it is a tax on all present assets, up to 10 years of taxes after giving up your citizenship [this alone could take years] and travel of less than 10 days per year including transit in the US.
  11. sabo941

    rentista to permanent

    Sorry I deposited 60K for all 6 in my family.
  12. And I have a carry permit that I just renewed before I got my permanent residency card. The carry permits are only good for 2 years. The departamento control de armas y explosivos look at folks with work permits and the like as temps.
  13. First you don't need permanent residency to buy or carry just a form of permanent residency IE: rentista. I don't know what the new S.A. laws are. Long guns semi-autos are allowed on a case by case bases, there is a 45 cal. limit, and all are to have a 10 per clip max, there are many long guns here that are bastards with no rounds for sale. It is not what you can buy or import but what you can buy shells for and no you may not import shells. Yes there is a 3 arms limit per person. I know one shooting range that has an AK and an AR for use, don't ask me how.
  14. sabo941

    Wire Transfer from US

    You must also report any amount of 10k or more to the IRS, Please send $9,999 or less and you still have to report any account with over 10K at any point every year.
  15. sabo941


    At the risk of being band for life I would like to note that the last post on the IRS failed to point out that giving up your US citizenship may not give you any tax breaks but as spelled out in the HEART act and the US treasury notice 2009-85 could get very costly and could stay costly for many years as well as limiting travel to or through the US.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.