Jump to content

John Mueller

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About John Mueller

  • Rank
  1. I'm traveling with my dog from the USA (Illinois) to Costa Rica at the end of August 2017. I understand I need a pet certificate signed by at USDA vet within 10 days. Then can the vet fill out out the Federal APHIS Form certificate? My pet is flying cargo - is there another form needed? Then I read once the dog gets to I cannot get her directly - I need an import company. Is this true? Where do I get the names of the import companies? Do they work only Mon thru Fri? Sorry about all the question - I've never done this before.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.